Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

SONY DSC P10 issue with moving objects

Hi All,
    I am new to this wonderful forum.
    I have SONY DSC P10 point and shoot camera.
    I have some issue with this camera.
    Whenever i take photo with moving objects i only see blurred image.The image is not clear.When my baby plays or dance i tried to take some photos but the result is always blurred image.
    But if i take photo with fixed objects the image is very clear and sharp..

Am i missing something in the setup.

Note : I use auto mode always.

If you know that you will be taking a photo of a moving object try using the SCN mode and set it to the guy swinging the golf club. This will cause your camera's shutter speed to be faster and should give you a clear pic. Good luck.
    Sony DSC-P200
    Maybe I should change my name to
    An Amature Nomad!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried with scene mode(Gulf playing mode).It works fine in the outdoor bright conditions.But i would like to take the photos while my baby playing inside the home or inside the indoor kids playing area.

Also i took a photo inside the mall, the foreground object was my baby and it came very nice but the backgrounds are all blurred since people were moving in the back ground....

My friend has Canon digital camera and it took very nice photos in the auto mode enabled but not SONY?

Are we missing something in the SONY compare to other brands in the auto mode?