Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 752

Thread: Panoramas

  1. #491
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan/from Canada
    Posts
    1,313
    I like th PP the way it is. Well done!

  2. #492
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Windy Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    2,605
    Thanks, zmikers.
    Nikon D50, Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Sigma 70-300mm APO DG Macro, Tokina 12-24
    Flickr

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Posts
    1,201
    Reflection in polar world.
    9 shots. Fuji FinePix S9500. Shots taken in may 2006
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The main lining in a computer - between the monitor and a chair
    My photo gallery in Flickr

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles420 View Post
    Kushnirenko, those 4x4 shot are awesome. I find them a bit diffifult for me, any hints, tips or tricks I should or you can give me when shooting?
    Excuse for a delay with the answer.
    That you interests - please more particularly.
    I shots this panorama so:
    1. Shot in a mode "Auto". For panoramas it is better to use manual parameters of an exposition. But in this opportunity a range of brightness at the shots very big!
    2. For stitch I used program PTGui. Blend using SmartBlend plugin. It has allowed to smooth a difference in an exposition of the staff.
    3. Control points I plase manually
    The main lining in a computer - between the monitor and a chair
    My photo gallery in Flickr

  5. #495
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    3,210
    Great Pano shots here everyone!
    My free download of Autostitch has expired.
    Are there any other good free downloads out there???
    Can any one recomend?
    I don't want to spend out only to find I have bought something inferior - I can do a reasonable job, usually, by hand myself - but it's a lot of hassle
    Geoff
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

    http://geof777.multiply.com

  6. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Chandler View Post
    Great Pano shots here everyone!
    My free download of Autostitch has expired.
    Are there any other good free downloads out there???
    Can any one recomend?
    I don't want to spend out only to find I have bought something inferior - I can do a reasonable job, usually, by hand myself - but it's a lot of hassle
    Geoff
    Download new version of autostitch from http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html
    The main lining in a computer - between the monitor and a chair
    My photo gallery in Flickr

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushnirenko View Post
    Reflection in polar world.
    9 shots. Fuji FinePix S9500. Shots taken in may 2006
    Kushnirenko ~ this is a clever and interesting shot!
    by the way - thanks for the link I will download when I am not at work
    Geoff
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

    http://geof777.multiply.com

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    143
    Wow, there are some amazing shots in here. This is my first ever panorama, taken from Mount John Observatory in Christchurch, New Zealand. Comments welcome


  9. #499
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    483
    Taken at Monterey Harbor in Monterey, CA. I used Photostitch to put 6 images together. Unfortunately, I had to do extra post processing because a couple of images were not aligned properly. I had to use the cloning stamp in Photoshop to patch up the clouds and some water waves. You can still notice where the seams are on two images. Too lazy to edit those noticeable spots LoL

    Nikon D700 | Nikon D90 | 14-24mm 2.8 | 24-70mm 2.8 | 35mm 1.8 | 50mm 1.4 | 85mm 1.4 | 105mm 2.8 Micro | 70-300mm VR | SB-800s | Tiffen UV Filter, ND and Polarizer set

    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from."
    Joey Tribbiani


    Visit My Flickin' Flickr Shots | My Blog | My Porto-folio (requires Flash)

  10. #500
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by 500mL View Post
    Taken at Monterey Harbor in Monterey, CA. I used Photostitch to put 6 images together. Unfortunately, I had to do extra post processing because a couple of images were not aligned properly. I had to use the cloning stamp in Photoshop to patch up the clouds and some water waves. You can still notice where the seams are on two images. Too lazy to edit those noticeable spots LoL
    Try to use PTGui with a blender SmartBlend. I think to clone will have much less
    The main lining in a computer - between the monitor and a chair
    My photo gallery in Flickr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •