Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: A410 Help!!!

KenLY Guest

A410 Help!!!

I just bought the PowerShot A410 last night, brought it home and took some pictures and they turned out really well, so i went to take some pictures outside today and every last one of them turn out pure white with no picture, i read the manuals over and over and tried about every setting it has....AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG???....please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KenLY
    I just bought the PowerShot A410 last night, brought it home and took some pictures and they turned out really well, so i went to take some pictures outside today and every last one of them turn out pure white with no picture, i read the manuals over and over and tried about every setting it has....AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG???....please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your ISO is most likely set to 200 and it is simply overexposing. Also make sure your white balance is set to Auto or Daylight when outside...

Put the camera in Auto and shoot outside...if the pictures still turn out white, then the camera's metering system is defective and you should return it...
    Last edited by JTL; 01-28-2006 at 12:51 PM.