Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Hybrid View

Flashs for FZ10 or FZ20 ?

Buying one of the two shortly here and wondered if anyone has any advice on aftermarket flashs (less expensive) that will work close to as well as the FL28 which I think is the only flash Panasonic makes for these cameras. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

I've been using the Sunpak 383 external flash with very good results. It's quite a bit less expensive than the Panasonic external flash.

Take a look at my FZ20 web page for a demonstration of how the Sunpak 383 works with the FZ20.

Jim Zim

Quick Inro to using Sunpak 383

can anyone give a quick rundown on how to use Sunpak 383 external flash used in conjunction with Panasonic FZ line of cameras. I would like to know it before I plunge and buy it. I read it is not automatic. Means should we set everything manually. Also does it mean I can use it only in "M" mode in Panasonic FZ camera? How easy it is to use?

I am really interested in it, but a little skeptical if it is full manual one. Also can it be used in other film SLR cameras also? I sm interested in it because of swivel/tilt head.