Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

[[[[ BigBus ]]]]

BigBus Recipe

1-Decide making a picture of this big lumbering bus with the colorful buildings in the background had some pop art possibilities and would be fun.
    2- Make sure the shot is tack sharp freeze camera against streetlight and capture with FZ30 and cook in camera at the following settings Aperture: f/3.6 ISO: 80 Focal length: 7.4mm (37mm 35mm) Exposure Time: 0.0666s (10/150) JPEG Quality: fine.
    3-Gently remove picture from camera and place in computer.
    4- Using PP, gently outline the bus isolating the background. Take you time you want the results to be good.
    5- Now apply multiple spoonfuls of Gaussian blur.
    6-Stir slowly with increased saturation and contrast.

Martha

One must see with their vision.
    http://lovelife.smugmug.com/

I like it, great colors. The only thing I noticed was that it seems like you made the selection of the bus a little too close to the edge or maybe even a little bit inside the edge, because you can see a white silhouette around the top edge of the bus. The picture looks good though, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by fox54black
    I like it, great colors. The only thing I noticed was that it seems like you made the selection of the bus a little too close to the edge or maybe even a little bit inside the edge, because you can see a white silhouette around the top edge of the bus. The picture looks good though, good job.
    This was camera cropped; I need to be more careful because the EVF does not match the final shot.

One must see with their vision.
    http://lovelife.smugmug.com/