Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Smile How do I send photos?

I am a novice about computers. I am confused about some of the terms. I would like someone to tell me in simple terms how to take photo suite pictures from my photo folder and move it to a thread in the photo forum. Any help would be great as I think I have some fine digital photos that would also be excellent for a birding chat room.

No problem Don we are a friendly bunch. Fire away with questions.

I think you mean posting photos. I'm not sure if you have any imaging software. Here is a link for a free tool that will reduce images, http://www.irfanview.com/

When the image is small enough (230K here), you can use the manage attachments to post the image. There are also photo sharing sites, such as pbase.com. Or if you really want to be advanced, I know I am a geek , you can create a website (you can see what I am done on my photo link below).
    "The real world begins right outside our doors --the world of nature, with remarkable beauty and diversity for all of us to discover." Kenn Kaufman

Hi Don,

You might want to try out Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. It will let you organize, "fix", resize, and share your photos via e-mail or online gallery. You can try it free for 30 days, after that you have to spend 90 USD to keep using it. Click here for more information
    Colt
    KM 7D & A200