Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: a few questions

a few questions

ive been trying to find a camera with the fastest start up time and fastest shutter speed. i would also like to find something that has at least 5.0mp and takes decent night shots. or am i asking to much.. i think something with those options could get prices so im will to sacrifice somethings.. ty! for your advice

Ideal Digicam

748snowman-

Why not take a look at the Fuji F-10. It has 6.3mp, fast start up and shot to shot time, takes 500 photos on a single battery charge and has an extended flash range out to 24 feet. I personally believe it is worthy of your consideration.

Here is a sample no flash photo from the Fuji F-10.

Sarah Joyce
    Attached Images Attached Images  

pretty funny you mention the f10 bcuz i was thinking of that one my self. what kind of macros does it have. im not to bright when it comes to digi cameras but the stuff i requested b4 were things i was told to look for and also size. i plan to bring this camera to clubs and concerts.

thanks again

Club and Concert Photography

748snowman-

If you are interested in a small, pocketable digital camera capable of taking photos in very low lighting conditions, or with an extended flash range, there are only two cameras that meet those needs: the Fuji F-10 and the Olympus Stylus 800.

Here is a sample night photo from the Fuji F-10.

Sarah Joyce
    Attached Images Attached Images