Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Red face My Wife a Paparazzi Recruit?

Now that I'm the owner of a Canon 20D, my Panasonic FZ20 has been accquired by my wife.
    We went on our first joint photoshoot to-day.

Being totally engrossed in capturing the stonework of a delightful fountain resulted in this paparazzi candid shot taken by my wife.
    Taken with a Panasonic FZ20.

Last edited by grenadier; 08-01-2005 at 11:47 AM.
    grenadier
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by grenadier
    Now that I'm the owner of a Canon 20D, my Panasonic FZ20 has been accquired by my wife.
    We went on our first joint photoshoot to-day.

Being totally engrossed in capturing the stonework of a delightful fountain resulted in this paparazzi candid shot taken by my wife.
    Taken with a Panasonic FZ20.

Did not display on this end.
    D7000, D70, CP990, CP900, FE.
    50mm f/1.8, Sigma 18-125, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Nikon 18-105 VR, Nikon 55-200 VR, Nikon 43-86 f/3.5 AiS, Vivitar 28-90 F/2.8-3.5 Macro, Vivitar 75-205 F/3.8-4.8, SB800.
    Ha! See, I can change...

http://d70fan.smugmug.com/

I see it... twice.

But I guess I'm dense because I don't quite get the joke. It looks like a statue of two kids doing, um... well you know.

Here's a link to my Wife's Pic:
    http://images.fotopic.net/yauilx.jpg

Here's a link to a different view:
    http://images.fotopic.net/yauhx0.jpg

OK, I'll spell it out, the stonework was the object of interest, the statue's rear end view was not noticed until the image was downloaded onto the PC.
    Last edited by grenadier; 08-01-2005 at 12:33 PM.
    grenadier
    -----------------

Ahhhh... I see. That second picture helps to clear it up. Now I get the joke.

On a serious note, this delightful Fountain is normally crowded with Parents and their kids, it's difficult at times to get clear access in order to take a picture.
    I suspect that my wife nipped in during a less crowded period.

One has to be so careful when photographing these day's, especially if children are about.

We were both helpless with laughter when we download her pictures, and came across the infamous fountain pictures.
    This is her very first attempt at photography. I'm so glad that I gave her the Panasonic FZ20, I now have someone to accompany me on my photoshoots and someone to compete with and to lose against!
    grenadier
    -----------------

THIS IS HILARIOUS.
    I wonder what was on her mind at the time. She has vision for photography. lolz

that pic is a real "shocker" LOL.....
    fits right in the photo gallery thread, "the lighter side"....

I've posted this in a number of Canon Forums, it seems to be well received and appears to have caused a lot of amusement.

My wife of 43 years, and I, haven't stopped laughing since the image first appeared on the PC. Now when downloading images is mentioned, we both break up!

It really was her very first attempt at photography.

Giving my wife this Panasonic FZ20 Camera is the best thing I've ever done. I now have a companion just as keen on photography as myself, someone to compete against and to lose against.
    grenadier
    -----------------