Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: besides e bay

Red face besides e bay

Anybody know a good spot to sell used gear besides ebay. Also what a good price for a Canon 10D to ask

theres a lot of sites that are very similar to ebay. I've used ebay several times for both buying and selling and feel secure doing so. Another name that I trust would be amazon.com I didn't even know until recently that they were offering a similar service when I bought a used college book through them. I think another one is ubid.com but I'm not sure if these work ecactly the same as ebay but in any case, check them out.

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejulius102
    Anybody know a good spot to sell used gear besides ebay. Also what a good price for a Canon 10D to ask
    Have you tried alt.photography? I sell some of my old stuff via the newsgroups.

As far as prices go - see how much the 10D is new. See how much a store would offer you for it. See how much they sell it for and come to an average then drop by 10% to ensure a sale

yeah, I'm sure you would have better luck in some photography oriented sites

Did you sell it??

Quote Originally Posted by mikejulius102
    If not, how much you asking?