Well, you need to stop using "Quick Reply", because it does not offer the option. Use "Post Reply"
- In the "Reply to Thread" window, you should note a large number of editting options, in the menu bar (Fonts; Sizes; Text Color; Smilies; etc). The one you are asking about is the "paperclip" ... which is really "Attachments", like in email.
- When you click on the "paperclip" icon, it opens the "Manage Attachments" window.
- Click on the "Browse..." button, which then opens the file system in your computer for you to select the image file you want to up load. Also note the file size limitations ... JPGs can be as big as 488.3KB! That's a huge increase in the past two years.
- Once you have selected your file, click on the "Upload" button. If this is the only file, then you can close the "Manage Attachments" window.
- Put your cursor in your message text, where you want the image inserted, then click on the "paperclip", again, and pick the image you want from the listing to go there.
- Viola, you are done!
Good luck! :D
I didn't think you could upload images that way.
Thanks you are the Man:D
You cannot ... on other discussion/forum boards, such as Dynax Digitial or Hobby Photography. They have no capacity to STORE images, there.
The exclusive use of links off-loads the "heavy lifting" to the album provider sites like Photobug, Photobucket, flickr ... etc. The drawback shows up when the link is broken, either by file movement, account elimination or the source site is eliminated.