I like the way it separates the eagle from the background. If you want to take a photo of your desktop it's just called a screen shot. When you have the windows open that you want, hit the button on your keyboard labeled prtscn or print screen. Then use any editing program and hit paste. (this even works in mspaint). This will paste an image of your desktop in that program and you can crop/edit it as you wish.
well that was easy !
almost as easy as a L&C adjustment. It's literally a 10second job and the differences are significant. anyway, the screenshot shows the steepness i used for the L&C in the aggresive setting to give you an idea.
i also have a batch setting for each of common things i do. eg: mild L&C; aggresive L&C; B&W; Sepia etc.
w/regard to software, i use NX maybe 80% of the time, CS2 for the other 20% when i need to touch things up or add frames. i occasionally use Lightroom. imo NX is more capable, has better results and i find it easier to use. especially for RAW files.
I went back and edited my post from yesterday with a new version of the eagle picture. I edited the levels and curves and also changed the background colors some. I darkened them to help enhance the bird itself.
Here is another from yesterday. Not quite as majestic as the eagle, but it's not everyday that you see a baby orangutan.
D50 w/ 70-300
Focal Length 190mm
Shot from 25ft away
Playing with DOF and macro
D50 w/ 70-300mm MACRO @ 240mm
Nice pic spra. Are those the Starburst ones?:D
If I may suggest, try cropping the top off so all thats in frame is the jelly beans.
first panning attempt
hey guys. went to santapod drags today. tried my first panning shot. please note, these cars do a 1/4mile in 4.8 seconds so its kinda hard :) will post some more.
great job. :)
Originally Posted by Classic96
Happy Easter from Kaiser, the giant one-eyed cat (other eye was messed up in a fight).
Thanks Jason! Yes, they're Starburst - my favorite! :p Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely try it. That was straight from the camera aside from the resize and sig. (I was avoiding the kitchen this afternoon LOL)
Originally Posted by jcon
some real nice photo's guys ! be sure to post your camera and lens you use for your picture taken !