want to be a part time photographer, which camera suits me?
hi there... im new to any SLR or digital photos, but im pretty ineterested to be a photographer, since im in euro country, it would be nice for me to take some good shots, and maybe if i can be a part time photographer if its possible, so to start it, i dont know which DSLR camera should i buy, and also with my budget, cant go to good DSLR's so ive checked this site out and checked on some cameras and here are my results:
1. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 (its cheap and i like the flip screen but noisy pics)
2. Olympus EVOLT E500 (bit pricey for me, but affordable, i like everything on it, just bit pricey...)
3. Konica Minolta Dynax 5D (no info on this, its just i saw its a cheap DSLR camera)
4. Nikon D50 (well, nice brand and famous DSLR, pricey but its cheaper than the EVOLT E500)
5. Kodak P880 (this one is cheap but heard the performance is kinda luggish)
can someone help out with this? im having big dilemmas on which camera should i get? i put my pros and cons on each cameras, but still dont know which one to get, can somebody help me out and give some good advice for starters photographers... thank you! :)