PDA

View Full Version : Adaptor for Telephoto Order help needed

Janet
09-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know how to order this?

Yoshida 1062B adaptor

All I can find is a site in Japanese.
I think this is the one needed for the FZ20.

Thanks, Janet

John_Reed
09-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know how to order this?

Yoshida 1062B adaptor

All I can find is a site in Japanese.
I think this is the one needed for the FZ20.

Thanks, JanetJanet, would you believe I tried the same thing in your behalf, and found out that at present, only a Japanese page shows when you try to access Yoshida. A Chinese guy on the dpreview forum who can read the Japanese, says the page that shows is one of those "site temporarily unavailable" pages, so we should be patient. You could also get the PD62 adapter from Pemaraal, probably in less time.

Janet
09-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Janet, would you believe I tried the same thing in your behalf, and found out that at present, only a Japanese page shows when you try to access Yoshida. A Chinese guy on the dpreview forum who can read the Japanese, says the page that shows is one of those "site temporarily unavailable" pages, so we should be patient. You could also get the PD62 adapter from Pemaraal, probably in less time.

John
Thank you so much. I think that I will just wait for the camera as I really don't know what I have to order and perhaps Yoshida's site will be up by then. Don't know how an add on lens attaches even to the camera :o Panasonic has one coming out, very expensive, but I guess if it comes out soon, I would like to see what it is. They don't seem to tell much on their site, but the price, almost $500.00! Whew.
I love the pictures you have posted. If my FZ 20 won't take as good as yours I will trade you. Wait, I just had a thought. It just might be the photographer and not the camera. Oh well. ;)
Janet

John_Reed
09-06-2004, 11:33 PM
John
Thank you so much. I think that I will just wait for the camera as I really don't know what I have to order and perhaps Yoshida's site will be up by then. Don't know how an add on lens attaches even to the camera :o Panasonic has one coming out, very expensive, but I guess if it comes out soon, I would like to see what it is. They don't seem to tell much on their site, but the price, almost $500.00! Whew.
I love the pictures you have posted. If my FZ 20 won't take as good as yours I will trade you. Wait, I just had a thought. It just might be the photographer and not the camera. Oh well. ;)
JanetAre you sure you're not a politician, Janet? ;)