PDA

View Full Version : Took the plunge!

Euan
09-06-2004, 08:42 AM
Well I took the plunge and ordered the Kodak DX7440 from Amazon.co.uk for 200 (instore price c.250). Will be ordering a 512MB SD Card from Expansys.com for 50 tomorrow.

Battery currently charging and I am at work so will be playing with it all night! ;)

Will post a review once I've had a chance to see what it is like.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has helped in responding to my earlier posts, questions, etc about digital camera.

Regards,
Euan

fgreenhut
09-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Good luck. I'm sure you'll love the 7440. I do. Be sure to get an additional battery. They make one that lasts a little longer than the one that comes with the camera.

Euan
09-06-2004, 09:05 AM
They make one that lasts a little longer than the one that comes with the camera.Yep, I read in the manual there is a longer life battery. Will look at getting that but not yet - will buy it for my holiday in November to the USA which is the main reason for buying the new camera.

Wanted to get the camera now so I can learn a lot of the features before I go.

yonco
09-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Congratulations for buying the Kodak EasyShare DX7440 digital camera. It is an excellent feature-packed camera that produces beautiful and crisp high-quality photos. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm sure you'll be satisfied with it.
I can't wait to see your review and sample pictures. I think it's a camera that allows you to "grow" and learn more about photography. Buying the camera has encouraged me to learn more... It's very interesting. :)
I also recommend buying an additional battery. I bought the 1700 mAh one, it's a very good battery! Cost me 30 dollars. Buying a 512 MB SecureDigital card was a smart choice.