PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba PDR M65

keneve
09-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Hi I need A USB driver for this camera. Trying to get info from Toshiba is
frustrating. They are the least helpful site I know.. I can use my card reader but having purchased the exorbitantly priced special cable from
them I would like to use it!!!! Driver needed for XP or 2000 thx ken

D70FAN
09-04-2004, 07:05 PM
frustrating. They are the least helpful site I know.. I can use my card reader but having purchased the exorbitantly priced special cable from

If you are using 2000 or XP it looks like these drivers are already included, as Toshiba has drivers on their site for many cameras. The M65 just has a firmware upgrade, so it appears that a separate driver is not required. Give it a try.

PS: The M65 is not a dSLR, so you might get more replies on the Toshiba board.

John_Reed
09-09-2004, 01:59 PM
The M65 just has a firmware upgrade, so it appears that a separate driver is not required. Give it a try.Let me see here... You say the M65 has had a firmware upgrade, so that it won't need a USB driver from now on? So, in order to execute the upgrade, won't he have to upload it to his M65 before he starts? And, in order to do that, won't he need to have the USB interface working already, through the purchased cable? But if he already has the USB interface working, why would he ask this question in the first place? :confused:

D70FAN
09-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Let me see here... You say the M65 has had a firmware upgrade, so that it won't need a USB driver from now on? So, in order to execute the upgrade, won't he have to upload it to his M65 before he starts? And, in order to do that, won't he need to have the USB interface working already, through the purchased cable? But if he already has the USB interface working, why would he ask this question in the first place? :confused:

Yup, that's what happens when you don't reread material. What I meant was just plug the camera in and it should work, since there is no separate driver listed fot this camera. The firmware update is available after you get the camera linked. :eek:

funchic
12-24-2008, 11:27 PM

try going to www.driverguide.com you'll have to become a member but it is free of charge. This is where I got my drivers from