PDA

View Full Version : website tutorial question

MissJezabelle
05-18-2005, 03:24 PM
anyone know of a website or online tutorial guide that talks about various abbressions and other problematic stuff and show pictures of what it looks like?

cwphoto
05-18-2005, 08:03 PM
WTF's an abbression ???

MissJezabelle
05-19-2005, 11:53 AM
WTF's an abbression ???

My Bad, spell check

aberration as in chomatic aberration

D70FAN
05-19-2005, 02:16 PM
WTF's an abbression ???

I'm pretty sure that it was meant to be Chromatic Aberration. And I don't think that I'm the only person here that understood what was trying to be expressed.

The question was: can we (members here) help point out some tutorials?, and not: can you make me feel like an idiot?

D70FAN
05-19-2005, 02:23 PM
My Bad, spell check

aberration as in chomatic aberration

I think we got it.

Sorry to take a long time to answer your original question. There are several good tutorials, and this may be a good starter:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/index.htm

Ken is pretty outspoken, but he has been doing this for a while and his explanations are easy to follow.

I'm sure there will be other sites recommended as well, but Kens site is a good place to start.

You can also ask the rank-and-file membership here, and we will answer what we can. If you cruise around the different threads, there is a lot of information already available. Even looking at the Photos site will let you compare how you are doing and show us how you are doing as well.

Anyway, have fun, and don't be a stranger.

MissJezabelle
05-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty sure that it was meant to be Chromatic Aberration. And I don't think that I'm the only person here that understood what was trying to be expressed.

The question was: can we (members here) help point out some tutorials?, and not: can you make me feel like an idiot?

lol I love your personality :) Thanks