PDA

View Full Version : Great Service From Dell

Savannah
04-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Ordered Rebel XT on Tues. arrived on Thurs. Paid $817 after coupons and tax. :)

JTL
04-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Ordered Rebel XT on Tues. arrived on Thurs. Paid $817 after coupons and tax. :)That's a deal! I wish I had the patience to do the coupon thing...it just seems like suuuuch a hassle....

Rex914
04-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Dell's good as long as they don't screw up something (as is the case with almost all online places). But once there's a mess up, you're in for a ride.

The coupons are easy to apply. Just copy the string and paste it in. Presto, it's done.

Bluedog
04-29-2005, 04:39 AM
(as is the case with almost all online places). But once there's a mess up, you're in for a ride.

You got that right ... ;)

Savannah
04-29-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm knocking on wood for my recent order to BH.........Knock Knock

Overall.........I have no choice but to order on line.... There's not a good camera store I'm willing to do business with locally. They all suck (can I say that?) except Best Buy which doesn't carry much.

ocupopper
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
which rebel xt did you get?

my black kit has been in production at dell since april 14th now...im on my second backorder date.

cheese
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
That's a deal! I wish I had the patience to do the coupon thing...it just seems like suuuuch a hassle....

A hassle? All you have to do is find a deal site with coupon codes and paste them into the coupon thing in your cart.

Savannah
05-02-2005, 09:10 PM
which rebel xt did you get?

my black kit has been in production at dell since april 14th now...im on my second backorder date.

I got the silver lens kit.... I didn't care about color.

Savannah
05-02-2005, 09:18 PM
That's a deal! I wish I had the patience to do the coupon thing...it just seems like suuuuch a hassle....

Its as easy as clicking here http://www.xpbargains.com/dell_coupons/index.php/deals

Cut and Paste......the key is to keep checking.

ocupopper
05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
attempting to buy a rebel xt from dell has been horrible.

no one there seems to be able to answer any questions with any confidence.

its been backorder after backorder and now tonite when i go to cancel the order im told it will take 24-48 hours to cancel...how can a technology company have such a poor system in place that this is true.

im done with them. coupons or not.

Bluedog
05-03-2005, 04:29 PM
The above comment is why I don't order from Dell. Their e'tail store is hit and miss on customer service.