PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite camera brand?

Cerwin Vega Fan
08-29-2004, 01:36 PM
:confused:

LoveOfSelene
08-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Canon.
Quality products in my opinion. And great customer service.
=)

woot! go Canon! :)

jamison55
08-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Tough call - My loyalty is divided among two:

Canon - When I decided to go dSLR, I picked Canon. I like the way they make cameras that focus on image quality first. I also think that their price to feature ratio is far higher than any other manufacturer, and their stable of lenses are among the best in the industry. I like the fact that Canon users seem to be a little more down to earth, and a little less braggy than those who swear by other (cough-coughnikon) camera brands. When the product speaks for itself, you don't need to convince anyone of it's quality! My Canon is my "professional" tool.

Olympus - Olympus focused on digicams that take sharp, accurate pictures right out of the camera. Many complain that this adds too much noise, and I agree for large artsy prints, but for the average user that wants to print clear, sharp, accurate pictures right from the camera you can't beat Olympus. My Olympus is my casual snapshot shooter.

hari
09-01-2004, 01:35 AM
Canon. Quality of the photos are very good but the quality of the cameras themselves not good. I mean the body of the camera is not durable. Mostly they are made of plastic type of material. I have Powershot A75, but the battery door and the Compact Flash card door can break any moment :p