PDA

View Full Version : Were should I buy Nikon D70?

ehud
04-20-2005, 03:47 AM
Hello Iím from Israel and I would like to purchase the Nikon D70 in the USA. I will be in San-Francisco around August and I would be much grateful to have some recommendation about stores in San-Francisco were I can buy the Nikon D70. Another option I was thinking of was to order the camera from Tristate in N.Y. as I saw they have very attractive price on it they offer the Nikon D70 body for 749$ and itís the lowest price.
Dose anyone as any experience with Tristate, is it a reliable store or is it a scam. I wonít make any deal with Tristate unless Iíll have some good impression from you.
I thank you in advance for any answer and advise concerning of how to proceed from here. I will be very glade for any sugestion one has.

Rex914
04-21-2005, 09:55 PM
By August, the D70s will be out, and the D70 may not be in stock anymore.

If you'll be in the Bay Area, the best local store to get it from is San Jose Camera (http://www.sanjosecamera.com). They sell tons and tons of cameras every day and offer low prices because of that.

However, it would be adviseable to try and make your purchase earlier if possible to take advantage of that rebate instead...

cheese
04-23-2005, 03:20 PM
If any of these stores have online sites, then they should be in resellerratings.com, and you can check there.