PDA

View Full Version : Gary Hendricks

EWins
04-18-2005, 05:04 AM
I just wanted to post a thanks to Gary Hendricks for posting your daily tips on photography and digital cameras. I find myself reading your tips here and saying to myself, "aha, that makes perfect sense!" Then, I click on the link to your website and read your basic photography guides. I'm trying to remember to apply the stuff I learn when I go out to take some photos but I'm still practicing. I also find myself rushing my shots and not taking time to find a good composition and then I just end up with snapshots...trying to get out of that mode.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your efforts aren't going unappreciated. I hope that all sounded coherent...

Thanks!

gary_hendricks
04-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi EWins,

Hey, please don't mention it. I'm glad to be of service to the readers of this forum. Digital photography is a wonderful hobby, but it can be challenging, especially for beginners.

When I started out, I went through many months of struggle before I understood photographic techniques and concepts, how to use digital cameras to capture the right shots. Over the years, I've amassed a huge body of knowledge which I've been regularly updating into my website.

I don't profess to be an expert or anything - just our average guy who wants to share his knowledge with the rest of the world. I'm really glad its helped you in more ways than one.

And rest assured, I'll keep putting up more tips to help you out :)

Bald Eagle
04-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I would like to add my thanks as well. People such as yourself, make this forum a great place to learn and improve. Thanks for the suport and encouragement as well. :)