PDA

View Full Version : Which Canon DSLR? Help me decide...

jamison55
04-03-2005, 06:55 AM
OK - a little roll playing here. ;)

I'm playing the part of the DSLR newb, trying to decide which DSLR to spend my hard earned cash on. I cut my teeth on Canon advanced PnS cameras, so I'd like to purchase a Canon model. Image quality is my #1 concern. I recently had a chance to test two different Canon DSLR's and I took the following shots with the cameras at the same settings:

Scroll down to see the pics:

jamison55
04-03-2005, 06:57 AM
Camera A (no cheating with the EXIF):

jamison55
04-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Camera B (again no cheating):

jamison55
04-03-2005, 07:03 AM
So which one wins? Camera A or Camera B.

TenD
04-03-2005, 07:09 AM
Camera A shows a little more detail, I can't really tell if it's a focusing issue, or something else.

Ray Schnoor
04-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Were these taken at the same settings? It looks as if A was taken at a smaller aperture giving it more depth of field. I prefer photo A.

Ray.

jamison55
04-03-2005, 07:23 AM
These next two are the same cameras. But this time I went with 100% crops rather than resized photos (I really am going somewhere with this :D ).

Scroll down...

jamison55
04-03-2005, 07:23 AM
Camera A crop:

jamison55
04-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Camera B crop (exact same settings):

D Thompson
04-03-2005, 07:26 AM
I agree that they are very close. Personally I like A better in the first set and B in the 2nd set.

Dennis

tarfearauko
04-03-2005, 07:30 AM
To my eyes camera A shows more natural colors, the soil is quite redish in camera B (but this might be a biassed since I like better neutral colors).

Even though there is a slight difference in the focus lenght it is a quite noticeable difference in DOF ... or is it that camera B produces slightly blurrier images?? (on question then, are those shots taken with the same lens?)

Camera A shows a bit more detail from what I can see (the violet on the right is more "flat" in the second picture)

Just my two cents

tarfearauko
04-03-2005, 07:34 AM
I like better the bench picure taken with camera B now... it all looks like a focusing/blurryness issue, doesn't it?

tarfearauko
04-03-2005, 09:32 AM
I have just rebooted from my linux partition to the windows one in my laptop. The two first pics look a whole lot more similar now... it is something like I lost dynamic range in linux, quoting myself "the violet on the right is more "flat" in the second picture" does not seem to hold under windows... both flowers look pretty much the same (well one being slightly more exposed, but both at the same level of detail). Promised, in linux the right violet looked pretty flat.

I have used mozilla firefox 1.0.2 in both operative systems... does anybody have a clue about what I might be screwing up?

DiJ
04-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Let me guess A is DRebel XT. B is DRebel? No cheating honest.

jamison55
04-03-2005, 11:09 AM
What if I told you that I could currently buy setup B for $600 less than setup A. Which one should I (theoretically) buy?

tarfearauko
04-03-2005, 12:34 PM
What if I told you that I could currently buy setup B for $600 less than setup A. Which one should I (theoretically) buy?

I guess you mean setup B in the bench picture and A in the flowers one right??

So... ummm ..... we give up!!! Hey! it's been enough suspense :rolleyes: disclose your knowledge to us, please

JTL
04-03-2005, 12:45 PM
What if I told you that I could currently buy setup B for $600 less than setup A. Which one should I (theoretically) buy?Well, speaking as someone considering actually spending some money on a dSLR in the near future, it is no contest...based on solely cost vs. quality of result, B is clearly wins my money.. But, of course, there may be other features/factors that would drive me to a different decision...

MrForgetable
04-03-2005, 01:09 PM
i cheated after i guessed which canon dSLR's they were. i was right :)

TheObiJuan
04-03-2005, 01:31 PM
the detail on the tree is more noticeable on camera B in the second picture. There is a color cast on camera B that makes the first image not as pleasing.
Were the same lenses used? What cameras?
You have my attention.

jamison55
04-03-2005, 01:31 PM
OK, enough intrigue...

Setup A is my Canon 20D with the Canon EFs 18-55 kit lens.

Setup B is my Digital Rebel (300D not XT) with a Tamron 28-75 f2.8.

Sorry about the first set of pics, I should have known better than to try to take a "macro" type shot without a tripod. The DOF was too shallow for the shot which let to a focus issue on both of them. The color, however, is the result of the lenses with the Tamron being a little warmer in general (a fact that I like). The point I wanted to illustrate is that when resized for the web (or print) there's not a whole lot of difference between the different DSLR's.

The second set of pics, however, clearly gives the advantage to the DReb, because of the higher quality lens used. This was the main point of this posting. There's been a lot of back and forth about the new Rebel XT, and a lot of detractors have been painting it in a negative light based upon the image samples that are starting to appear. In most of these samples the kit lens is used. I just wanted to remind everyone that, as it has been for the last 100 years of photography, the single biggest factor in determining image quality is the quality of the glass in front of the medium. Think about this. In set B the DReb bested the 20D. Does that mean that it takes better pictures? Heck no, they both take great pictures...with decent optics.

So for those of you looking to spend money on a Canon DSLR, you have three great choices:

DReb Body: $650 (a GREAT deal)
DReb XT Body: $900 (More MP, instant startup, lighter weight, slightly better high ISO performance)
20D Body: $1500 (all the advantages of the XT + more custom functions, excellent high ISO performance, more professional appearance, the scroll wheel)

Adding the excellent Tamron ($350-400) to the package, you have:

DReb: $1000 - 1100
XT: $1300
20D: $1900

So my advice to those who have $1000 to spend on a new DSLR, don't forget the glass. You will get better results with the DReb (300d) and a good lens that you will with the 20D or XT with a crappy one (aka "the kit"). Of course, don't forget the other advantages that the 20D and XT bring, but if image quality is your #1 deciding factor than get the more inexpensive body, and spend the difference on the glass!

Bluedog
04-03-2005, 03:11 PM
DReb XT Body: $900 (More MP, instant startup, lighter weight, slightly better high ISO performance)
20D Body: $1500 (all the advantages of the XT + more custom functions, excellent high ISO performance, more professional appearance, the scroll wheel)

I gotta disagree a little bit here. From what I've seen the XT holds its own against the 20D in ISO comparisons and is noticeable better than the 300D. The the new DiGiC II processor helps out on the XT.

ggw2000
04-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I gotta disagree a little bit here. From what I've seen the XT holds its own against the 20D in ISO comparisons and is noticeable better than the 300D. The the new DiGiC II processor helps out on the XT.

Bluedog, I think that Jamison55 is eluding to image quality vs price for the most part. I truly believe that the XT is a better "processing" camera than the 300D but as far as pic quality it could use a better lens on the front. The question is does it justify the extra $300-$400 to do that. I have really been on the fence with this myself and would like to have the XT with Tamron lense but it is out of my price range and could get a D70 for less. I am really considering the 300/Tamron kit, just wish I had the availability to both of them to do some closeup looking at them. I guess that's why we have forums and put our faith in some of the people who participate.. Gerry

JTL
04-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Adding the excellent Tamron ($350-400) to the package, you have:

DReb: $1000 - 1100
XT: $1300
20D: $1900Even though the test was created to prove one point, you wound proving another point in the process. Clearly the best "bang-for-the-buck" set up is the XT with the Tamron lens...good glass and a fast, well-designed camera with a modern processor. And not surprisingly, it is the middle-price setup that winds up being the best overall balance of features/quality/value...something that I've found to be consistantly true no matter what I'm purchasing...

Rex914
04-03-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm gonna start posting this a bit more to let people know (if it really happens), but Micro Center may be doing their 20% off all digital cameras promotion again, so if you were hovering between say... the XT and the 20D (and want the 20D but are held back by the price), knowing that you can get 20% off could make that decision a lot easier.

When I find out whether or not this will happen, I will inform you all about it.

TheObiJuan
04-04-2005, 02:23 AM

I have to disagree with the statement of the xt having slightly better high iso performance than the 300d. The xt has almost identical iso performance, thus it deserves the excellent high iso performance.
If you excluded the xt because it doesn't have ISO 3200, then nevermind.
I include ISO 800 and ISO 1600 as high ISO btw.

jamison55
04-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Whoa guys, I think you are all missing the point! I was not trying to push one camera above another, I just wanted to remind potential DSLR buyers with a fixed budget NOT to forget the glass.

If you only have $1000 to spend, the DReb (300D) with a good lens will give you better results than an XT or 20D (or 1Ds Mk II for that matter) with a crappy one. If image quality is your #1 concern buy the lesser body and the better glass.

That doesn't detract from the XT, which is an improvement in every way. If your budget can stretch to $1300, you will get a TON more features than the original DReb. They will both produce excellent photos.

As for the ISO performance. I only had time for a quick test in my local Best Buy. Here's what I found: http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5602

I'd love to have more of a chance to run some more "scientific" comparisons against my 20D. Any XT owners reading this in the Boston area...?

jamison55
04-04-2005, 04:51 AM
Even though the test was created to prove one point, you wound proving another point in the process. Clearly the best "bang-for-the-buck" set up is the XT with the Tamron lens...good glass and a fast, well-designed camera with a modern processor. And not surprisingly, it is the middle-price setup that winds up being the best overall balance of features/quality/value...something that I've found to be consistantly true no matter what I'm purchasing...

Once again, the only point I'm trying to prove is that the glass is more important to great pictures than a higher frame rate or instant start-up. If that convinced you that the XT-Tamron combo is the one for you (and you have the budget for it), great! I think you will be extremely pleased with the combo!

DiJ
04-04-2005, 05:56 AM
I have to disagree with the statement of the xt having slightly better high iso performance than the 300d. The xt has almost identical iso performance, thus it deserves the excellent high iso performance.

350d does have better noise performance. See imaging resource.com
Iso100-800 is almost identical to 300d but iso1600 is slightly better. Noise is finer grained/less blotchy. Also you must consider the downsampling advantage, noise will be further reduced if you resize the 350d's 8mp to match 300d's 6mp. 20d is better still at iso1600 with its more advanced noise processing algorithm.

gabester
04-06-2005, 06:50 AM

The dReb, XT and 20D appear to be in the same league in terms of photo quality. The one difference is that the last two use a second-generation CMOS sensor (so do the 1D/s Mark I/II). There seems to be a slight improvement in noise with the newer sensor, but it's not dramatic. Perhaps the 20D is indeed the cleanest APS-C dSLR in the world, but the XT is fairly close.

By the way, you can "push-process" (film term) to an equivalent ISO not on the dial. I've taken ISO 6400 photos on a dReb, some were actually printable at 4" x 6". I plan to do the same on the XT, maybe even at 12,800.

Norm in Fujino
04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
OK, enough intrigue...
So my advice to those who have $1000 to spend on a new DSLR, don't forget the glass.

Amen--something that goes for all manufacturers. I bought a couple of CF cards tonight and was taking some test shots in the store and I pretty well scrubbed the XT off my list of finalists when I found that Canon has ued polycarbonate in the lens mounts for their kit series of lens (even if I would never use them I consider it a dirty move; maybe irrational on my part but that's the way I see it). Plastic against steel is a recipe for dust generation. That and Canon (Japan)'s advertising campaign for the XT (Digital Kiss N) makes it clear what kind of customers they're aiming for: first-time SLR purchasers in the families+women class (Digital Kiss = "soft as a baby's kiss," so goes the ad.)

The last comment isn't a slur against women, but merely a reflection on the ergonomics; *for me* the camera has a poor design, both in terms of physical size and eyepiece/vf design (especially if you, like me, have a left master eye: the left side of the vf has a distinct wall with severe relief that makes it easy to block out part of the vf scene if you don't make special effort to move over). Niggling, perhaps, but that's what drives camera purchases.

On the other hand, the small size has advantages of its own if that's what you really want (size/portability), and if you absolutely need to shoot without flash in dark rooms, then the XT's high-ISO image quality probably can't be beat in that sense, but just be aware of the compromises involved--and steer away from the cheap lenses with polycarbonate bases!

Me? I'm still in a toss-up between the Nikon D70 and Oly E-300. I've got compromises of my own to make--and some test images at various ISOs to analyze--in the next few days . . .

Magic Mare
04-26-2005, 01:54 PM
I have read a good deal about Canon here, and in part made my decision on at least what brands based on these comments.

Going out to the camera shops was less than amusing. I had narrowed the field down to the Rebel XT and the 20D. Sites like Imaging Resource Comparometer http://www.imaging-resource.com helped as well.

As a woman returning to the 'sport' after years of another asthetic profession I don't feel like just tentatively re-entering photography. I wantto start up with good quality and the possibility of oversize very desirable prints (settled for the quality of the EPson 4000 printer for my digital dark room- FINALLY)

So after really spending a lot of reading time and comparing photos here and elsewhere - I hit the camera shops.
A nightmare by the way. They don't want to sell you what you want. They want to drive you out of the place with lies (BOLD FACED LIES) about Canons... or push the 'special' of the day on you.

Finally though... I got my hands around the two cameras I was considering.

The Rebel in my hands felt small. While my hands are long fingered, and slender, I actually got a thumb cramp. (I kept that camera in my grip long enough to decide if a day of clicking away down in Mexico, or up int the high country here would feel comfortable) I mean, just grabbing it for a minute isn't really a test now is it? My conclusion after twenty minutes was this camera would not work ... not in my hands.

Much to my surprise, since the cramped feel of the Rebel was still bothering me... I picked up the 20D instead - and after twenty minutes of shopping the photo shop while holding the 20D and test shooting it.. my hands started to feel like my body did after I test drove a high end suv. Awesome.

Comfort is a factor for me. The 20D felt good. (No I am not going to say as a woman size matters.. lol) But gosh that camera feels great even after toting it around the camera store for an extended period of time.

My area of gripe is that I was up front with the guys in two shops about wanting to make large prints. In both cases they were pushy and seemed almost irate... asking me to justify my desire to do that. I didn't.

One guy showed me four large 11x14 photos and tried to make me take his 'test' on if I could tell megapixil differences as well as camera brands. Evidently I hurt his feelings when I asked if he intended two of those photos to be that out of focus... (Well .. it wasn't the meg size that was the problem. His depth of field didn't compare in two of the four, and he was all over the map on focus as well) I had to search for the crisp areas to determine if I could see pixel noise... lol.

Anyway - I escaped the shop. He lost the commission.

Since I liked the 20D mine is arriving at week's end. Sam's club low price got me because the three year warrantee was only 198.00 dollars. THAT is a value.

Photography is heart driven for me, and not gee.. I got ALMOST as good a camera for way less money. Where my passions lie, I go with what feels good and not necessarily just the financial angle. This won't be my last camera. But if I got one that felt lousy at even half the price, it might have been.

And yes, money is STILL a consideration. If not - I'd have gotten a 12mp or up Nikon or Canon or? I now am armed for finding a good 'all-day' lens or two. Perfect would be nice - but good and well balanced - will make me happy. Thinking 24-200 but would welcome input here. I took the 18-55 lens since the package deal was decent. I'll keep it as a spare.

I've been away from this for a while...SO does anyone have a nice lens(es) recommendation? I'd like something with good depth of field for street shots. I also really enjoy desert roadside beauty - stark cactus looming close against flaming sunsets. Then there are my irresistable dogs... and the desire to do some beautiful closeup of flowers that bloom year round at my home. Oh.. and I do enjoy PS tweaking on my computer. Not always, but I can use it fairly well.

Any input would be appreciated.

Magic Mare

aparmley
04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
I have myself on a 15 week savings plan just to afford the XT. So when you say that you went out and dropped nearly 1,500 on a printer [epson 4000] and then later on mention that money is a concern... :eek: ... I ... well, I had my coworker come over and slap me around a bit because my mouth wouldn't shut. But its closed now and I have regained feeling in my fingers... Sorry, thats all pretty much because I would love to have your budget and your money concerns... :D . Plus it sounds like you could make a living at this and I am just a dorky-hope-to-soon-to-be DSLR owner. But, I do understand every one has a different budget so everyone's money concerns are different as well. So, with that having been said, Good day!

Ok. One question. That epson 4000 is for a running a pro level printing lab in your house am I right? I mean, if you have lots of clients to show prints to, better have a quality in house printer to print them on right?? [just taking notes for future use].

Rex914
04-27-2005, 02:50 PM
The (Canon) 28-200 (I don't think there's a 24-200) isn't a good lens. If you're looking in the direction of getting a one-lens-fits-all kind of lens, look at the Sigma 18-200 instead.

As usual, I'd recommend getting a nice standard lens (i.e. Tamron 28-75) instead to get the most out of your 20D. I'm recommending high end 3rd party zooms, because in general, they're a lot higher quality than the Canon consumer zooms and cost less. Of course, if money is no object, step on up to L glass. :)

Magic Mare
04-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Rex 914 - I appreciate your input. :) I did however go out last night before getting back here and finally got myself some decent 'glass'.

I committed and bought a 28-135 Canon IS lens. It will arrive around the same time as the camera (none in stock at the store) But I will keep your advice printed out here at the desk for help when I am looking at more equipment.
I also picked up the Canon 50mm for indoor use. We get a lot of light here in Arizona - even indoor, so I'm looking forward to some really crisp shots with that 50mm.
The 18-55 I'll keep as a spare, and I hope to add a couple of specialty lenses after I get the hang of this new camera.

Aparmley,
I approached getting back into photography the same way most people approach getting a boat, or golf clubs and club membership etc. I think I'll get more use out of the high end digital dark room than I would a boat (in fact I know I will, since I just used my boat for weekends maybe twice a month) So in my personal life, I managed to justify the dollars for this passion that has taken a back seat for far too long. I have friends who spend more on an annual ten day cruise - just for the memories.

I guess I'm trying to say that I just didn't go out on a lark and throw all of this money into a whim. I am also a dorky digital learner in some ways at least. I've forgotten a lot of my old 35mm days too... So - I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can, and I made myself a promise that I would make framable LARGE prints... spend weekends out shooting and push myself to do nice things (prints) for my friends too. (Makes nice Christmas gifts?) ;)

When someone really looks at other hobbies, like woodshop, or playing an organ - or motor homes - or golf - or boating etc... It can be very very expensive.

Even a 8K cruise for two to Tahiti is only ten days of great times and good pictures, but then it's OVER.

So photography is really a good deal - actually somewhat economical compared to the other stuff. Especially Digital photography. It isn't weather related - I mean we can use a camera indoors or out. And while it adds up over the years, it doesn't involve trading up to the tune of fifteen to thirty grand a pop like high end organs do - and motor homes require deep pockets to buy, drive, AND PARK.. Digital photography gives back a lot - doesn't require chemical baths - dedicated rooms etc. Nor will I have to go to my friendly Walgreens etc. to get back pictures a computer developed for me.
Finally - for what I invested, only the camera body will go out of date eventually. The printer is state of the art -so I expect it to do nice things for years to come. Beyond the 20D eventually getting dated... the rest (like lenses) is reusable.

I had a budget in mind,but I went over it. This week I spent perhaps 7 thousand dollars. Printer at 1500... was cheapest compared to adding an extended warr - $300, $700 in ink.... and $600 in media like canvas and paper rolls and specialty paper etc. and extra ram $200 for my computer, and some matting for later. And SALES TAX.. ouch.

Then there was the 20D camera kit, and two more lenses for the camera , and three gigs of cards, spare battery and filters, bag, tripod.... plus the new Adobe PS program I have yet to get etc. And sales tax again.

Still - I no longer boat - sold it. I don't golf, nor do I want to. I fish local lakes when it's not too hot here in the desert. Music is my 'work' so for year round recreation fun I have my dogs, my computer and I mess with my little digital Kodak 4800. Now I'll be out there taking decent pictures whenever time permits.... and if I do take a cruise or even just a weekend in Vegas, I'll at least have one very nice camera to record the fun with.

I wish you a lot of fun with your new camera too. Had the Rebel fit my selective hands better, I would have gotten it in a heartbeat. I've heard and seen only the greatest things about that camera. With the high grades it got, you will take some awesome photos. Blow them up on any printer and take them to work. People love big pictures. Even when you're learning.

Have a nice night.
Magic Mare

aparmley
04-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Magic Mare --

Sold! I am taking out a consumer loan and going to town! I printed out your post to hang on the fridge as warning to my Gfriend - "Don't mess with my passion baby!" LOL :D .
No that was very well put and I hope you were not offended by my previous post. I would have given you the same advice found in your reasoning. If you're passionate about something give it your all --No regrets!
This is pretty much what I am doing. Living as cheap as I can until I can purchase the camera I want.

Magic Mare
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Aparmley,
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
The only way incredible things can happen is if we pursue them in a way that says we believe they can. You have the desire and the guts to act on it. I'll be watching to see how it goes then. :)

Oh .. In case I wasn't clear - the 4000 is going in my home.
Dealer said they sell a stand for 400 dollars? :eek: That's another LENS.. so instead I'll put it on a table if I can find a nice used one sized 30x36. And I want to put a hinged wooden fold down shelf top to put over it, so I have a work surface for framing and matting when I'm done with the printing. I'll store my supplies under that table. Nice cover and I'm done.
Sure I might sell some of my work, but this is so much more about a personal quest. I waited - really waited - until I knew I was ready to pursue photography with some real dedication.

Are you going body only with a separate lens or do you have a kit in mind for your Rebel? Just curious.
Magic Mare

dbrigham
04-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Good experiment. FYI I just bought a 20d body from 42nd st photo for 1200 -- not 1500.

aparmley
04-28-2005, 11:12 AM
MM-

Well, if I was not currently paying off a previous consumer loan, I would go get one for my camera and supplies. But, I just wanted to share with you the spark that post lit under me. -- Thats corny as hell but what are going to do.

I am going to be purchasing the XT [black] body only. Thanks to the direction of Bluedog , George, and Rex and the others here I will most likely be purchasing the sigma 18-125mm. Then after having recovered from all of this money burning, I hope to buy the sigma 70 -300mm APO super macro as I plan to do wildlife photos and sideline sport photos and other candid shots. Some where in there will be my CF upgrade to a 1GB Sandisk ultra II eventually x 2, 120 GB internal hard drive to replace the 40 GB hard drive in my external hard drive enclosure. I like to take my laptop with me so I can clear my memory card to my external hard drive when needed. just find an outlit somewhere and I can make room for more. then eventually maybe a nice prime standard lens for good portraits?? haven't thought much further than that.

What is the day count until FedEx/UPS comes a knockin??

aparmley
04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes Jamison, I must add I personally preferred the second image in both cases. to find out that was a 300D with good glass was very educational, very instructive! I'd get the 300D with some decent glass in a heart beat but the upgrades on the XT are too attractive to me.

jamison55
04-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes Jamison, I must add I personally preferred the second image in both cases. to find out that was a 300D with good glass was very educational, very instructive! I'd get the 300D with some decent glass in a heart beat but the upgrades on the XT are too attractive to me.

Mission accomplished! You'll never regret an investment in good glass.

Magic Mare
04-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Aparmley,
I decided to check the tracking numbers after you asked.
The camera is at my home as we speak... :D
The memory cards also arrived. The two other lenses will arrive by Saturday I am told (at the local camera shop) The printer is coming Monday. I get my computer back (upgraded) tomorrow.

BUT after having held the 20D. really HELD IT.. I am so excited right now. I don't think I'll miss my missing computer at home tonight.. :)
I have to say that the comfort and weight of that camera had me missing it ever since I handed it back to the photo shop guy. I'll probably sleep with it.. shaking my head here.

I know that there are people here who study long and hard every nuance of every lens, (hi guys.. waving at you) under so many conditions..., and I respect that kind of attention to detail. Especially since it helped me rule out some possibilities when asking about cameras... I truly respect the technical approach. I have been around that all my life. But I have not been held by it.

As a professional musician, I have the best instrument, and it is the best because of the incredible engineers in my field making sure it came to pass. But there is a point of excellence that once met, is then up to the person behind the wheel so to speak. That would be me.

Sooo just like my instrument - I now have an excellent camera, that FITS MY HANDS... so now it's really up to me to make the most of it.

I'm headed off to have some fun now, and I'll let you know how I feel about my new baby.

MM

aparmley
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
MM!

I am bursting with jealousy! There is nothing sweeter in this world then when you hear the sound of the diesel fedex/ups truck pull into your driveway when you are waiting for a brand new electronic toy to arrive!

You need to post some of your first pictures up here so we can see!

You have a very good point about the user being the real difference in the end on what he/she makes of a certain tool/instrument. I bet David Grohl could pick up my old acoustic guitar and make it sound like I could never make it sound.

Hurry up and post some pics! haha :D

aparmley
05-04-2005, 11:13 PM
This jeopardy music is getting old.... :D

Boy, thats a sick game of suspense Magic Mare is playing... ;)