View Full Version : Software for Olympus C-770UZ
03-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi everybody! :)
I want to buy C770UZ. So I have several questions:
1) Is it possible to write video from C-770 directly to PC through USB? Which software can do so?
2) Is it possible to use C-770 as a Webcam?
3) Is it possible to have a full control of the camera from options to shooting? Which software provides it? :cool:
Thank you for the answers.... ;)
04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
You can download video directly to your PC thru USB port. They are is MPEG4 format. The software that comes with the camera allows you to edit the video thru transissions, sound etc. The other questions I cannot answer. I find that the other software supplied with the camera is very limited. The redeye correction sucks. The camera is great.
04-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Is it correct that I can record movies and photos from camera to the PC in a realtime even when there is no memory card inside of the camera? :confused:
If yes that's cool.
I found website: SDK for Olympus (http://developer.olympus.com/). That means that it is possible to control all the options of the camera and etc.... But I haven't seen any additional application for Olympus C-770UZ. CAMEDIA Master Pro 4.3 only. :(
04-05-2005, 01:56 PM
I do not know how it would be possible to record from the camera without a memory card. That is what the pictures are stored on. You can download mmovies and stills with USB cable, but I am still trying to figure out how to edit them and view them after the are on PC. Have emailed Olympus with that question, but no response yet..
04-06-2005, 01:47 AM
I found some answers. Maybe it would be interesting for someone else.
1) It’s possible to write video from C-770 directly to PC through USB. The only software I found is “ImageM (http://www.akond.ru/rus/soft_imagem.html)”. This software was created by Russian programmers.
2) It’s possible to use C-770 as a Web Came. For example with “Cam2Com2” software.
3) It’s possible to have a full control of the camera from options to shooting. It provides by “Olympus Pro Studio Capture Software (http://www.adorama.com/IOMPSCS.html?sid=11125980386092296)” or “OLYMPUS Studio v1.2”.
Have a nice day! ;)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.