PDA

View Full Version : Question about Posting Pics shot info?

Mr. Peabody
03-29-2005, 07:35 PM
I notice most of you post the camera settings that you used to take the picture with when you post on the photos forum.

I realize, I can get that info from my camera when the photo is still on the card. I know how to do that with my 20D.

However, after I download the photos to my computer and erase the images off my card, where can I find that info such as ISO setting for the picture. I use Elements 2.0 software. I have other software available to if necessary.

I'm sure it's easy info to find, I just haven't figured out where to get it yet.

Otherwise, I assume you guys write down that info before you erase the pics from your card.

speaklightly
04-01-2005, 05:13 AM
Mr. Peabody-

Any software capable of reading the exif info from the image file will work.

Sarah Joyce

Bluedog
04-01-2005, 09:14 AM
I too am kinda new to photoshop elements 2 and can't locate where to read an images EXIF info. No problem reading it in any of the other applications I'm trying out but not PSE. Opinions?

John_Reed
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
I too am kinda new to photoshop elements 2 and can't locate where to read an images EXIF info. No problem reading it in any of the other applications I'm trying out but not PSE. Opinions?I don't know for sure about Elements, but in Photoshop's "File" menu there's a "File Info" choice, and one of the choices is EXIF data. See if such a thing exists on Elements? :confused:

Bluedog
04-01-2005, 10:12 AM
OK ... found it under File|File Info|in the info pop up menu from the drop down menu select EXIF. Can't copy and paste as in the Canon program but the info is there.

Thanks for pointing in right direction John.