PDA

View Full Version : Folder activity

D70FAN
03-25-2005, 10:38 AM
OK guys. I looks like we are falling behind the Canon site on problems, and semi-mindless ramblings, so even if you don't have a problem how about making one up.

Here are mine, your comments are welcome.

I for one, am tired of fixing moire' problems every 500 (ok maybe 1000) shots, and think that Nikon should fix the problem by screwing around with the anti-aliasing filter until the picture looks like it was taken through a Coke bottle bottom.

And another thing. Why don't the SB600 and SB800 require more adjustments to take good shots? I much prefer to have to screw around all day with a light meter to set up my remotes. And what's up with wireless? I have 2 old PC cables collecting dust. I think this can be fixed in firmware.

Speaking of firmware fixes and flash... 1/500sec. flash sync is way to fast and convenient, I miss deep shadows in my bright daylight shots... and 1/8000 sec. shutter speed? Nobody uses that, well maybe the sports weenies. Another firmware fix?

Nikon has made all of these mistakes and we continue to buy their cameras anyway. I could go on and on, but I digress.

What is wrong with us?