PDA

View Full Version : Pentax Optio MX4

vimp
03-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi everyone.
I wold like to know if there are some people who already had some experience with Pentax Optio MX4 and if so please share your exeprience. I read some reviews but I'm not definitively sure if this is a good camera for my needs. I like its specifications. What interest me most is the image quality (sharpness, natural color, dull colors so on) and the speed when focus and taking snapshots.
Thanks.

speaklightly
03-17-2005, 07:22 AM
Vimp-

I own both the MX and the MX4. Both are quite good. However, one must keep in mind that the "smallness" and ease of use factors which drew us to the MX/MX4 can also pose a problem.

Perhaps it is just me, but I have to be careful to be sure that there is no camera movement. Other than that, these two are quite nice and very utilitarian digitsal cameras.

Sarah Joyce

vimp
03-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks, I will consider your post but also I'll keep looking further for this and other cameras as long, after studing some photos, it seems to me that on the Option MX4 photos there are some noisy images and the contours are not quite well. Yesterday I had the chance to play with Oly C765 (also using -easy- manual controls) and I was impressed by its image quality even in low light (sometimes needs manual control in low light :eek: ).
Thank you once again for your post.

speaklightly
03-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Vimp-

I own the Olympus C-765 and it is a very decent digital camera. However, my one complaint is that it will not focus well in poor light.

Sarah Joyce