PDA

View Full Version : Need help with c750

melissamk
08-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Everytime I try to take a pic of my son he is blurry. HOw can I adjust the shutterspeed?

Thank you!
Melissa

John_Reed
08-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Everytime I try to take a pic of my son he is blurry. HOw can I adjust the shutterspeed?

Thank you!
MelissaMelissa, as it's described in Jeff Keller's review (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/olympus/c750uz-review/index.shtml) of the C750, you turn your mode switch to the "A/S/M" position, and select S mode from the menu; then you should be able to adjust your shutter speed to be faster, say up to a minimum of 1/125th of a second or so. You haven't described the lighting conditions where you're photographing your son, though; if you're indoors in low light, speeding up the shutter may cause your photos to be underexposed, and if so, flash may be the only answer for you.

melissamk
08-18-2004, 09:24 PM
Thank you so much for the help. I am so lacking in my photography skills. I will definetly play with the ASM feature, thanks for the tip!! I was trying to photograph him indoors when I noticed most of the blurring, I will work with the flash as well.

Thanks again!!
Melissa