PDA

View Full Version : Nikon D2Hs vs. D2x

sherlock
02-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey,

I have a question. What do you think about my logic; Nikon D2Hs= 4.1 meg, larger image buffer, and Nikon D2x= 12.4 meg, smaller image buffer. I'm thinking that the D2Hs is more for sports and action photographers, and the D2x more for any other type of (rich) photographer. I'm not sure about this, I just was wondering what the difference between and point was to Nikon making a D2Hs and a D2x. I hope this all makes sense!

Andrew S.

alfred
02-27-2005, 01:51 AM
I am looking forward to answers to your question. All what I am looking forward to find a body for a Nikon 17-55mm AF lens.

Alf

D70FAN
02-27-2005, 07:03 AM
Hey,

I have a question. What do you think about my logic; Nikon D2Hs= 4.1 meg, larger image buffer, and Nikon D2x= 12.4 meg, smaller image buffer. I'm thinking that the D2Hs is more for sports and action photographers, and the D2x more for any other type of (rich) photographer. I'm not sure about this, I just was wondering what the difference between and point was to Nikon making a D2Hs and a D2x. I hope this all makes sense!

Andrew S.

The D2X is actually an all purpose professional camera with a new feature which allows you to shoot in 12MP mode (at 5 frames per second) for portraiture and other imaging requiring very high resolution, and then by changing a setting can shoot 6MP (internally cropped) at a very fast 8 frames per second for action shots (i.e. sports). There are also many other features targeted at pro users like 802.11G wireless linking.

The D2HS is more for photo-journalists who require a rugged and fast shooter where resolution is not critical.

gary_hendricks
02-27-2005, 08:02 AM
The D2X is actually an all purpose professional camera with a new feature which allows you to shoot in 12MP mode (at 5 frames per second) for portraiture and other imaging requiring very high resolution, and then by changing a setting can shoot 6MP (internally cropped) at a very fast 8 frames per second for action shots (i.e. sports). There are also many other features targeted at pro users like 802.11G wireless linking.

The D2HS is more for photo-journalists who require a rugged and fast shooter where resolution is not critical.

Is the D2X the top of the line DSLR from Nikon?

D70FAN
02-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Is the D2X the top of the line DSLR from Nikon?

Yes. The D2X will be the top of the line for Nikon pro digitals.

AK47
03-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Are you sure?
How about Canon Mark II

Samuel Lo
03-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Are you sure?
How about Canon Mark II

They said that it's the top of the line FROM NIKON. It's not comparing with Canon.