PDA

View Full Version : F3/FE/FM but digital

Rhys
02-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm curious how many people have manual focus Nikon lenses that would like to see a Nikon digital camera that would work properly with them.

I'm thinking in terms of a dSLR that used either evf or which worked just like a film camera but with a review LCD. I'm thinking of something that could run off lithium AA batteries for people like me who could be away from reliable electrical supplies for months on end.

D70FAN
02-15-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm curious how many people have manual focus Nikon lenses that would like to see a Nikon digital camera that would work properly with them.

I'm thinking in terms of a dSLR that used either evf or which worked just like a film camera but with a review LCD. I'm thinking of something that could run off lithium AA batteries for people like me who could be away from reliable electrical supplies for months on end.

Hi Rhys, How did you set up this poll? We have a member up on the Feedback forum asking (obviously I don't know either).

Thanks.

Rhys
02-15-2005, 03:27 PM
at the end of additional options when you start a new thread, there's a box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread". Put an x in that box and then it'll ask for a poll title and poll questions.

D70FAN
02-15-2005, 03:52 PM
at the end of additional options when you start a new thread, there's a box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread". Put an x in that box and then it'll ask for a poll title and poll questions.

Thanks. I'll pass this along...

erichlund
02-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Sorry, but there's one category you forgot. It's the "I don't need or want that." category. Quite frankly, I won't be writing Nikon demanding support for manual focus lenses because it serves no purpose for me. I don't have any, and I'm not likely to buy any. So, in a purely self-motivated sense, I'd rather they put their research Yen into more AFS and VR lenses. Maybe I'll write them and demand that. Have to defend the status quo. :)

Cheers,
Eric

gary_hendricks
02-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Sorry, but there's one category you forgot. It's the "I don't need or want that." category. Quite frankly, I won't be writing Nikon demanding support for manual focus lenses because it serves no purpose for me. I don't have any, and I'm not likely to buy any. So, in a purely self-motivated sense, I'd rather they put their research Yen into more AFS and VR lenses. Maybe I'll write them and demand that. Have to defend the status quo. :)

Cheers,
Eric

I'm in that category - don't need or what :)