PDA

View Full Version : sony dsc-p10

tom
08-11-2004, 09:04 PM
My sony dsc p-10 is having a problem. 30% of my pictures are blury. I also noticed that sometimes the lens cover does not open all the way. are these related?

Steve Siers
08-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Tom,
I'd doubt the problems arre related.

What are the light conditions when you are shooting? Sometimes in Auto mode, digital cameras just aren't getting enough light for a fast shutter speed and good depth of field. Thus, blurry pictures.

As for the jamming lens cover, I'd try to have that looked into if you are in warranty.

Hope that's helpful.

Steve

Jake Conner
08-15-2004, 03:57 PM
If you could post one of said blurry pictures, we might be able to better diagnose the problem...

Jake

iTISTIC
09-24-2004, 01:13 PM
My pictures are also very blurry. Most of the time it is only inside pictures. I can't even remember a picture being taken outside in good light that came out blurry, those look crystal clear. But indoor pictures even with good light are grainy at best, and typically very blurred. I only use the auto-focus mode, and none of the programming modes, and have expiremented with and without the flash of which both 95% of the time come out blurry. What am I doing wrong?

turbomolar
04-03-2005, 11:48 AM
I have the same blurry problem!
I'd say that 30% of my pictures come out slightly blurry and unfocussed. And no, it is not because I move the camera when I press the button. I hold it perfectly still. Even with ample light, I still seem to get a bunch of shots that are out of focus. Does anyone know if this is a defect in my camera that I should get fixed? Or perhaps it's just that I'm not using the right settings.(auto everything=P )
How about contiuous vs monitor AF mode? Is one better than the other?
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.