PDA

View Full Version : Bag for D70

radek_42
02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi,

I keep looking for the bag for my new D70. I tried couple of Tamrac bags but no luck ... I never imagine that choosing the camera bag will be so tricky. I am planning to fit one additional lens and possibly external flash.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

R

Rhys
02-06-2005, 07:14 AM
Hi,

I keep looking for the bag for my new D70. I tried couple of Tamrac bags but no luck ... I never imagine that choosing the camera bag will be so tricky. I am planning to fit one additional lens and possibly external flash.

R

heh. If you'd been in Britain and had asked this just ten days ago...

I had a camera pouch from Jessops some 15 years ago that I just dropped off in a charity shop, having not used it for some 10 years.

D70FAN
02-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Hi,

R

I'm using a Loewpro TLZ Mini. Even with the 18-125 it works great. You can carry a few extras in the fron compartment as well (spare battery, and CF cards.

Samuel Lo
02-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi,

R

Here is another choice for you to choose from:

Domke F401

I use it for 8 years, it is very strong built and convenient, can take a SLR with a zoom lens, compartments for a flash and long Lens (it can even hold my Nikon 70-200 VR), and space for batteries, filters ...