PDA

View Full Version : A time killing short story in pics..........

builder24car
10-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Once upon a time in a land far, far away lived a beautiful princess (jeans, white tank top, sunburn and standing). She lived in a land called Dega filled with Bubbas and Bubbaettes. She was content with her life and everything was good...(pic 1)

Without warning a new man enters her life (drunk Jr fan, red Bud shirt) The castle guards see the stranger and summon him over to check him out. He explains he's come for the princess's hand in marriage. They tell him he'll have to ask her father the king for his permission...(pic 2)

No problem thinks the stranger, piece of cake. The stranger asks the king (flower shirt, #2 hat) for his daughter's hand in marriage? Not no, but HELL NO he screams at him! I'm done with you, be gone...(pic 3)

The stranger is worried now and leans in to check out the princess's assets, I mean try to hear what she's telling the guards? The princess's younger brother (little dude to the right, white shirt) appears concerned for his sister's safety. After a few tense moments the stranger learns his fate...(pic4)

The stranger, thinking he would marry the beautiful princess and become the new prince is led away by the castle guards never to be see again. The end!(pic 5)

Phill D
10-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Lol...smart illustrated short story builder.

jekostas
10-16-2009, 10:55 PM
I admit, I laughed. Well done! Captured an interesting exchange.