PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!! Kodak Problems

Skylerzx
02-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Hello,
I have been using a Canon camera for a couple of years uploading pictures to ebay. My father purchased a Kodak the latest 5 pixal camera recently and we installed the software to our computer now I can no longer use my Canon software? Is Kodak a proprietary type of software? At this point I can no longer sell on ebay because not only will my Canon not work but the Kodak will only let us upload pix to their own website and thats it... I'm extrememly frustrated at this point. The only option I can think of is to reinstall my whole operating system, and then reinstall Canon and forget the Kodak. I'm hoping you might come up with a better answer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Skyler :eek:

John_Reed
02-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Hello,
I have been using a Canon camera for a couple of years uploading pictures to ebay. My father purchased a Kodak the latest 5 pixal camera recently and we installed the software to our computer now I can no longer use my Canon software? Is Kodak a proprietary type of software? At this point I can no longer sell on ebay because not only will my Canon not work but the Kodak will only let us upload pix to their own website and thats it... I'm extrememly frustrated at this point. The only option I can think of is to reinstall my whole operating system, and then reinstall Canon and forget the Kodak. I'm hoping you might come up with a better answer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Skyler :eek:They're cheap, don't care what kind of camera you have, and with a card reader, you can just download new photos onto the computer irrespective of the camera they came from.

Creaker
02-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Why not save the pics into "My Documents" and upload them from there? When you download the pics from your camera into EasyShare, then go into Edit and choose the "Save as" button, then you can save them into "My Documents" or wherever. You'll want to adjust the size first before you save them, I would imagine.