PDA

View Full Version : Classess anyone?

tulacoca
01-31-2005, 06:18 AM
Hi there, sorry that I am asking again but I would like to find out where can I attend digital photography classess here in Miami. I look at the short courses e-books, but I much like attending a class, just about the basics and terminology. I have a 750Z Pentax and just ordered a P100 Sony and I love taking pictures, I did read the manuals but I am lost with all the words. Thanks LC

ktixx
02-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi there, sorry that I am asking again but I would like to find out where can I attend digital photography classess here in Miami. I look at the short courses e-books, but I much like attending a class, just about the basics and terminology. I have a 750Z Pentax and just ordered a P100 Sony and I love taking pictures, I did read the manuals but I am lost with all the words. Thanks LC

I have briefly tried this service http://www.photographyschools.com/ and it seemed to be pretty informative. You could take a look and search for all the schools in Florida. Also just try and google "photography classes" for the miami area (possibly use the google local feature). Good luck
Ken

gary_hendricks
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM

I'd try the link posted by ktixx. It does have all the schools you need.

nbcgrafx
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Do you get the Sun-Sentinel? I recall seeing an ad for free digital camera class at some camera shop, but I don't remember where. Hollywood? Pembroke Pines? I don't know if it's a gimmick, or what. I'll check the paper when I get home to see if I can find the ad. It's been run a few times, so I know it wasn't a one-shot deal.

Cindy

Pro
06-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I Founf this... If you are still interested.

PHOTOGRAPHY Classes - Español & English (Miami)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-170212402@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-06-10, 6:38PM EDT

Private, maximun 2 students, flexible schedules, 90 minutes sessions , film or digital, different levels, 1 student $30 each session, 2 students $20 each per session. Classes offered by an experienced university teacher.

Privadas, máximo 2 estudiantes, horarios flexibles, sesiones de 90 minutos, película o digital, diferentes niveles, 1 estudiante $30 por sesión, 2 estudiantes $20 cada uno por sesión. Las clases son ofrecidas por un profesor con experiencia universitaria.

this is in or around Miami

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Good Luck!

Pro

delarrue@yahoo.com
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Hello!

My name is Vanessa de la Rue and I am organizing a Digital Photography Course in Miami. The photographer has 12 years of expertise as a university teacher and has published for Architectural Digest for 7 years.

Begginers 5 week course (1 day a week) 2/ 4 hrs per day $280.00 dlls

Please let me know if you are interested so I can contact you and give you more details.

Vanessa de la Rue
delarrue@yahoo.com