PDA

View Full Version : Stroll in the park

te1221
05-11-2009, 08:36 PM
My friend came over and we were bored, so we decided to go to my old campus to have an impromptu photo shoot. Most were shot with natural light and only a few were shot with an AB800 and Vagabond II.

http://www.timeng.net/photos/cj/rutgers/full3.jpg

http://www.timeng.net/photos/cj/rutgers/windowframe.jpg

http://www.timeng.net/photos/cj/rutgers/headshot.jpg

cdifoto
05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
You have hot friends. Mine are all ugly. I need to hang out in your group.

Oh yeah plus you're a good photographer yadda yadda yadda.

Flossmoor40D
05-11-2009, 09:09 PM

What CDI said. I think #2 is probably the best shot but I like #3 better for two other reasons. :)

te1221
05-12-2009, 05:33 AM

Hahaha thanks Don. It sucks having hot friends. It's such a tease.

What CDI said. I think #2 is probably the best shot but I like #3 better two other reasons. :)

I agree. Something about #3 just catches my eye ;)

laydros
05-12-2009, 05:40 AM
What CDI said +3.

The first picture is very good, the lighting and composition is perfect, but the pose feels a little awkward. Second and third are excellent. I'd hate to lose the bottom of 3, but if you cropped it just at the bottom of the necklace it would probably make the picture more like something you would see in a fashion magazine.

adam75south
05-12-2009, 06:18 AM
wow, that cleavage just came outta nowhere.

cdifoto
05-12-2009, 07:37 AM
Not really. Her boobs are being pushed up by the bottom edge of the photo. :D

AdamW
05-12-2009, 07:45 AM

Sounds like someone needs "the talk."

te1221
05-12-2009, 08:07 AM

She has a thing against her cleavage showing so she always stops to make sure she is covered.. As the shoot goes on the top slowly starts making its way back to where it's supposed to reside naturally.

FLiPMaRC
05-12-2009, 08:54 AM
What Don said +4. :D

Very nice Tim :)

GaryS
05-12-2009, 09:21 AM
I think they are all great....

Can I make a suggestion though. In #3, I would blur the line between her dress and breast on the left side. It's on the same focal plane as her face, so the line is sharper than the rest of her chest, which is distracting.

adam75south
05-12-2009, 09:29 AM
She has a thing against her cleavage showing so she always stops to make sure she is covered.. As the shoot goes on the top slowly starts making its way back to where it's supposed to reside naturally.
god bless her.

btw, it might just be this crappy monitor i'm on, but these photos seem to lack some contrast...especially the first. i like to use USM at 150px, 15, 1 in photoshop...sometimes even higher than 15 on the background, then less on the person. but 15 is usually a good default to start with.

te1221
05-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Im glad you noticed it Gary. I had to clone, liquify, and heal her bra out and cover up her cleavage more at her request. that is why it looks sharper.

Adam, i will give the usm a try. i never seem to notice a difference but will try your suggested settings