PDA

View Full Version : 5d MK II video

jayfixit
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I believe this is all natural light...I haven't gotten through all the behind the scenes info yet.

This video is wonderful

http://www.sportsshooter.com/special_feature/caplin_thistime/

Nickcanada
02-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Sweet!!! And so the era of 5D mkII indie music videos begins....

P.S. I can see why people complain about the frame rate. Movement seems point and shooty in a way eh?

adam75south
02-13-2009, 07:58 AM
i think the video looks great! didn't like the music, but even the 5d mark II can't make me like "girl with an acoustic guitar" music.

i couldn't help but wonder what the people walking in that park were thinking when they saw her dancing and singing. she's got balls, i'll give her that.

Mark_48
02-13-2009, 08:27 AM
It always amazes me how video can be synced to dubbed in music and look so right on.

i couldn't help but wonder what the people walking in that park were thinking when they saw her dancing and singing. she's got balls, i'll give her that.
Probably pretty normal for New York.

cdifoto
02-13-2009, 09:11 AM
People do all kindsa crap in NYC. Stuff like that only draws stares in small towns where everyone's nosy. Hell she'd draw stares in a small town just for wearing those pants.

adam75south
02-13-2009, 03:38 PM
People do all kindsa crap in NYC. Stuff like that only draws stares in small towns where everyone's nosy. Hell she'd draw stares in a small town just for wearing those pants.

it's funny you say that. i was in a small town yesterday, stopped at the gas station on my way home. there was a long line to get to the register. all of a sudden this guy comes walking out of the bathroom with spiked up purple hair(he was dressed emo with punk hair) and these hillbillies just stare him down from the time he walked out of the bathroom til the time he made it out to his car. i felt bad for the guy. then they started laughing at him. at the same time, two of them had long pony tails and looked like willie nelson. talk about ironic huh?

bruuen
02-16-2009, 06:16 PM
thanks for sharing. Awesome video capabilities on this camera. The camera acts as a great "base" for a music video. But a true music video needs more post editing in Adobe and usually music videos go with slower frame rates and more cut scenes.

Music not my thing at all, but I'm 26 guy, so that shouldn't come as a surprise ;) - a note though, the vocals should be taken down in the mix, with some light reverb added, sounds to much like shes talking to me opposed to it being a song.

24Peter
02-17-2009, 10:28 PM
I loved the music and production values. Very cool!