PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Camera Stores

Renee616
01-25-2005, 11:09 AM
I just wanted to share some information regarding Wolf Camera Stores. I found the sales people in the store to be very helpful. Since the store only carries cameras and related products they seem to know more about the cameras than other stores. The prices are not as high as I thought they would be. The store also gives you a free class on digital cameras which I think is nice as there are so many people who don't know in and outs of digital cameras.

Its a great place to go and try several different cameras all at once as they have a great selection.

sherlock
01-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I have never used them but they have a 7.5 out of 10 rating at resellerratings.com. This was only out of 3 reviews and 2 of them were very good. IMHO, and considering what you've said about them, I'd say they are a pretty safe place to buy from. Hope this helps!

Andrew S.

Rex914
01-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Since you are actually buying from a physical store rather than a website, you should have no real qualms about buying from them. They're pretty good. Not as reputable as Ritz Camera, but they are pretty much the same kind of store.

propwash
01-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Since you are actually buying from a physical store rather than a website, you should have no real qualms about buying from them. They're pretty good. Not as reputable as Ritz Camera, but they are pretty much the same kind of store.

Actually, I think Wolf and Ritz are owned by the same company. Ther reference each other in their catalogs and on their web sites.

Rex914
01-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes, I just realized that. I was wondering why they were so similar.