PDA

View Full Version : c-700 series lens accessories

Mystro
01-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Just purchased a 700 series camera but it hasn't yet arrived.

What size filter do I need or should I use a step-up,please post any suggestions or recommendations..need to start shopping. Thanks

Mystro
01-18-2005, 12:38 AM
ouch,I must be in the wrong place,I thought I asked a question that was within this groups capability,maybe someone could point me to a group/web site that can help? :(

Geoff Chandler
01-27-2005, 03:33 PM
You need to purchase an adaptor tube, part number CLA-4, this will allow add on wide or tele lenses and also facilitate any filters you may wish to use provided thay fit on the front of the adaptor. I quote from a review of the C-740 in Imaging-resource.com 'The C-740's lens barrel incorporates body-mounted filter accessory threads that couple to Olympus' range of accessory lens kits, which extend the camera's telephoto, wide-angle, and macro shooting capabilities. (An adapter barrel is required though, to permit mounting the auxiliary lenses beyond the furthest extension of the C-740's telescoping lens assembly.)'
hope this helps - you will need to look into the price and what you need etc for yourself

Geoff