PDA

View Full Version : Nikon ML-L3 IR Remote Shutter Control

Charles C. Weston
01-17-2005, 11:07 AM
I have been trying to buy a ML-L3 IR remote shutter control for a D70 for several weeks now and have not been able to find one. Could anyone direct me in the right direction or does anyone have a clue as to when they will be available?

60mm
01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Ebay has them

radek_42
01-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I have been trying to buy a ML-L3 IR remote shutter control for a D70 for several weeks now and have not been able to find one. Could anyone direct me in the right direction or does anyone have a clue as to when they will be available?

Hi,
I don't have the first hand experience with this, but I saw it in action ... You can get cheap universal remote control nad it will work with d70. Don't ask me which one. I guess you have to try it out. Just switch to remote on your camera and test all buttons on the remote ;)

There might be more infornation on the web about this ...
R.

D70FAN
01-26-2005, 12:40 PM

I ordered one from Wolf. It took about 3 weeks to come in, but I wasn't in any big hurry. It works ok as a remote shutter, but better for self/group portraits as you must hold the remote in front of the camera (but you can do this without interfereing with the picture). I'm thinking of a way to attach a mirror for behind the camera work.

nava
03-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Look at the solution I'm using...

http://www.navacerrada.info

then follow the link "NIKON D-70" and scroll down to the end of the page.
you'll see several photos of the tiny "gadget" I'm using that works flawlessly

Hope this helps

Regards

LMM Madrid - SPAIN

jnpalma
01-24-2007, 01:39 PM
Nava,

You should have a patent and register for this invention.....it's fabulous.

Maybe sell it to Nikon ;)

davew
01-24-2007, 02:51 PM
look 1 post above yours :)
this may work also

http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188

rawpaw18
01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Nava,

You should have a patent and register for this invention.....it's fabulous.

Maybe sell it to Nikon ;)

Nav has not posted in almost two years. They probably won't get the message.

jnpalma
01-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Rawpaw, I believe "Nav" got a job at NIKON CORP :D