PDA

View Full Version : info on fujifilm s602 zoom

jtenrag
08-07-2004, 12:48 PM
can anyone help :D I have a jujifilm s602 zoom and I want to know if it has bulb function and if so how do you use it
???

Rhys
08-07-2004, 02:01 PM
can anyone help :D I have a jujifilm s602 zoom and I want to know if it has bulb function and if so how do you use it
???

I don't believe any digital compact or semi-slr has a bulb function.

Puck
08-07-2004, 10:02 PM
???

According to the specs and a review of the S602 no bulb position is provided but in manual mode you can set up to a 15 second exposure.

My Minolta Z1 also has a 15 second max exposure but also has a T (timed position) which is similiar to Bulb and allows a max of a 30 second exposure. Since the camera has no provision for remote or cable release you must physically push the shutter button again to end the exposure if less than 30 seconds. That tends to limit its usefullness.

Jake Conner
08-11-2004, 06:28 PM
The S602 does not have a bulb mode, only the timed speeds down to 15 seconds. Some all-in-ones do have bulb modes, but the noise produced by an all-in-one on an exposure over 15 seconds would be so bad as to severely limit its usefulness.

Jake

petweller
06-14-2005, 11:44 PM
hi, although late, this may help to answer your question. you can use the multi-exposure function of the s602 (the only camera i know of which has this function) to simulate a bulb setting. you can over-expose as many times as you like, therefore no time limit to your exposure. you need a good tripod, cable release and a press the forward button carefully. hope this helps :) . pete

John_Reed
06-14-2005, 11:50 PM
The S602 does not have a bulb mode, only the timed speeds down to 15 seconds. Some all-in-ones do have bulb modes, but the noise produced by an all-in-one on an exposure over 15 seconds would be so bad as to severely limit its usefulness.

JakeJake, where have you been hiding? Here I'm getting all excited about the Fuji F10 technology, and no Jake around to prognosticate the Fuji future products! Got any clues?