View Full Version : C-765 Ultra Zoom Settings

08-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I just purchased this camera the other day, attempting to kick myself up a notch. I realize this is not a point and shoot, but I do need to have a camera that I can give to others to shoot a picture of the family while we are on vacation. I'm having so many blurry pictures when I use the Hq setting that this camera was set on. Would it help moving it to sq1 or sq2 setting to control the blurriness? Maybe a better question would be, what setting should i keep the camera on for simplicity sake? I'm also getting some dark photos inside during the middle of the day, using the flash. Does the flash have different settings?

08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
If u want simplicity use AUTO mode.
U get blurry pictures because of camera shake due to long exposures caused by low light .The quality setting has nothing to do with it.
There r a few thing u can do about it though: Turn up the ISO to 100 or 200 (I strongly recommend the use of ?Neat Image? to remove noise, if needed) , Increase the sharpness setting, try to hold the camera still when u shoot , and use the Sport preset on the mode dial.
Good luck :)