PDA

View Full Version : C-765 Ultra Zoom Settings

karitannis
08-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I just purchased this camera the other day, attempting to kick myself up a notch. I realize this is not a point and shoot, but I do need to have a camera that I can give to others to shoot a picture of the family while we are on vacation. I'm having so many blurry pictures when I use the Hq setting that this camera was set on. Would it help moving it to sq1 or sq2 setting to control the blurriness? Maybe a better question would be, what setting should i keep the camera on for simplicity sake? I'm also getting some dark photos inside during the middle of the day, using the flash. Does the flash have different settings?

Pheonyx
08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
If u want simplicity use AUTO mode.
U get blurry pictures because of camera shake due to long exposures caused by low light .The quality setting has nothing to do with it.
There r a few thing u can do about it though: Turn up the ISO to 100 or 200 (I strongly recommend the use of ?Neat Image? to remove noise, if needed) , Increase the sharpness setting, try to hold the camera still when u shoot , and use the Sport preset on the mode dial.
Good luck :)