PDA

View Full Version : Which one of the following should I Buy

dawood83
08-05-2004, 07:07 AM
Hello,

I need to buy a digicam today and I am having difficulty picking between the following:-

HP Photosmart R707
Sony Cybershot P93
Minolta Dimage G400
Olympus Stylus 400

I'm not a heavy duty photographer but I do want good quality indoor and outdoor images - I know the last 2 cameras are 4MP & cheaper but is it worth paying the extra 50$ for the first two 5 MP Cameras. In conclusion which one should I buy.

THanks. :)

John_Reed
08-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Hello,

I need to buy a digicam today and I am having difficulty picking between the following:-

HP Photosmart R707
Sony Cybershot P93
Minolta Dimage G400
Olympus Stylus 400

I'm not a heavy duty photographer but I do want good quality indoor and outdoor images - I know the last 2 cameras are 4MP & cheaper but is it worth paying the extra 50$ for the first two 5 MP Cameras. In conclusion which one should I buy.

THanks. :)You haven't given us enough to go on to make your decision for you. But I'd imagine that any one of those cameras would satisfy your need for "good quality." So I suggest you go to the shop(s) where they carry the cameras, and choose the one that feels the best to you, for shooting, reviewing photos, etc.

Ray Schnoor
08-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Out of those listed below and I was buying a camera for myself, I would get the Sony. As John pointed out, though, we don't know how you will be using the camera, so I don't know which one you should get.