PDA

View Full Version : D70/iBook/Word

yaya02
01-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Hello. This is my first time on the board. Just upgraded my Olympus C-3030 to a Nikon D70. I did not download any of the software that came with the kit, as I am using iPhoto on a Mac. I am in the habit of inserting my jpgs into Word documents, but am receiving a message that it is an incompatible file format with the D70. I am shooting on jpeg-fine-small settings, but no matter what I try, I cannot get any of my D70 pictures into Word. Can anybody help me? I have a very important project tomorrow that I would like to use the D70 for -- but need to be able to get the pictures into Word. Thank you so much for any help you can give me (I'm pretty much a beginner).

yaya02
01-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Me again. I found that if I open the pictures in Photoshop and re-save them, I can now insert them into Word. It's an answer for now, but certainly not the best scenario. Re-saving all pictures in PS is very time consuming. If anybody has any other ideas, it would be appreciated. For now, I guess this "fix" will suffice for now!