PDA

View Full Version : Books to Learn

TnLiP
08-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

As you may have read from other forums, I am just getting my first digital camera. I was wondering if you all can point me to a book or two or website that has the "Hillbillies Guide" to digital photography. Can you all help me find a Digital Camera and photo 101 book?

On a side note, should I sell my Minolta Camera, Maxxum STsi? Would anyone buy it?

John_Reed
08-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

As you may have read from other forums, I am just getting my first digital camera. I was wondering if you all can point me to a book or two or website that has the "Hillbillies Guide" to digital photography. Can you all help me find a Digital Camera and photo 101 book?

On a side note, should I sell my Minolta Camera, Maxxum STsi? Would anyone buy it?
Check out Dennis Curtin's (http://www.shortcourses.com/) excellent on-line courses.
Can't say much about your Maxxum STsi. I haven't used film myself for over 4 years. You might check eBay to see how much they're selling for there.

speaklightly
08-08-2004, 05:38 PM
The very best book for teaching you digital camera techniques that we have found is: Digital Cameras Made Really Easy. Check them out at www.digitalcamerasmadereallyeasy.com.

Sarah