PDA

View Full Version : Buy Canon A60

Navid
08-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Hello,

I do not take many pictures. Only occasionally, of friends getting together or going on vacation again mainly from people. I may want to take pictures of items to sell on ebay also. I have been using disposable cameras for the last few years.

Since I am not going to be using it all the time, I'd rather not spend too much on it. I have read lots of recommendations for A75. Is there anything on A75 that I will really miss if I get A60 instead?

Thanks for your advice,

Navid

D70FAN
08-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello,

I do not take many pictures. Only occasionally, of friends getting together or going on vacation again mainly from people. I may want to take pictures of items to sell on ebay also. I have been using disposable cameras for the last few years.

Since I am not going to be using it all the time, I'd rather not spend too much on it. I have read lots of recommendations for A75. Is there anything on A75 that I will really miss if I get A60 instead?

Thanks for your advice,

Navid

Yes. A bigger brighter LCD, and 1.2 million pixels. For the difference the A75 is the better value.

zoodany
08-04-2004, 02:04 AM
I think that the A75 is the best buy, considering its quality and its price.. I have it and at www.zoodany.it you can see some of my pics taken all with the A75, to have an idea of what you can do with it..

Bye.. :)

zoodany..
www.zoodany.it

Navid
08-04-2004, 04:51 AM
George and zoodany,

Thanks for your help.

When you say less pixels for A60, that should result in less resolution, right?

I found this site on A60.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/A60/A60A.HTM
Almost at the bottom of the page, there are some sample pictures. I am impressed with them! Is there aomething obviously wrong with the quality of those pictures that I cannot see? Would you please tell me? Will I not be able to take pictures like those with A60?

I can find A60 for $150.00 and A75 for $230.00. I am trying to convince myself that the extra 50% for A75 is worth it.

Thanks,

Navid