PDA

View Full Version : digitalfotoclub.com

MrGone
12-30-2004, 03:28 PM
Well.. made the plunge and went ahead and ordered my FZ20 with deluxe accesories kit. Digital Foto Club had the lowest price, and one of the better ratings through www.resellerratings.com, so I felt safe with the purchase. Camera with kit came out to $615 with shipment.

When it arrives next week, I'll give you a heads up on the condition of the package, and how it all turns out.

MrGone
01-04-2005, 07:14 AM
2 more days, 2 more days.. yes yes yes.. 2 more days.. (doing my FZ20 DANCE, not a pretty sight) :D Once it comes in, I'll report on the goods that Digital Foto Club sent me. I checked my tracking, and everything included came out to 7 1/2 pounds. :eek: Glad I didn't overnight it! :)

MrGone
01-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Ok.. got my shipment in from www.digitalfotoclub.com , and everything seems to be in order. Why the box had Burger King tape on it, I'll never know. :p Everything I ordered was shipped. Kinda dissapointed the card reader is only USB 1.1, but that's fine. I was planning on getting a Sandisk Imagemate 8-in-1 reader. UPS truck dropped off my items close to 8pm though! Glad I didn't take the day off waiting for the camera. :)