PDA

View Full Version : Beach Camera?

8bits
12-27-2004, 07:00 AM
experiences?

gunnmjk
12-30-2004, 10:26 PM
I saw this message on the boards after a search, because I too wanted to know more about Beach Camera before I made my order (Canon SD300) there. Well, I couldn't wait any longer and I went ahead and made the order. I had my worries, after already lookinging into other websites that appear to be scams (digital liquidators, A&M, which seem to be the same company). Not to mention that Beach Camera ALSO seems to have another company website, buydig.com, which was pretty suspicious if you ask me. Anyways, I checked bbb.org and when I found that they were members, I would take a chance.

I ordered my camera from Beach Camera on 12/28/04 with upgraded shipping (I think it was 3-5 day instead of 7 ground) early in the morning, and I recieved an e-mail with the tracking number saying that my camera shipped later that day! It promptly arrived today, 12/30/04, around noontime via FedEx. Signature was required, which is good because I don't want my camera going to the wrong place or being stolen. Everything that the paperwork says should be included in the box, was included in the box, and I havn't noticed any problems at all with the camera!

Overall it was a good experience. No BS. No phone calls. USA warrenty. Quick delivery from the east coast to California.

Now if only the memory card I ordered the same day from buy.com would arrive. They are in the same state as me!