PDA

View Full Version : sp 510 questions...

stephanie72189
03-21-2007, 12:00 AM
i have just replaced my olympus c-2100 with an olympus sp-510 and i have a few questions about the 510 that i can not seem to find the answers to any where... my first question is, is there any way to take the pictures in black and white, i have figured out how to change it after i take the picture but does it have the option to take black and white photos instead of color. and how do i get it into burst mode, so far i have only been able to get it to take 2 pictures in a row.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
stephanie

Gary24
03-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Have no first hand knowledge of this camera but according to Olympus site "High Speed: 1.65 frames per second for more than 2 images (SQ) Normal Speed: 1.15 frames per second for 7 images (HQ) Bracket: Exposure bracketing up to 5 frames" so it looks like at the highest resolution setting 2 frames is the burst. To get more you would need to go to HQ and then you can get 7.

It does mention B&W and Sepia in the "Playback Edit Effects" section "Still Image: Lighting Fix, Red-Eye Fix, Black & White, Sepia, Resize, Rotate, Brightness, Saturation, Frame, Label, Calendar Movie: Frame Edit, Frame Index". Not sure if that is the same as "taking" a picture in B&W.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1268&fl=4