PDA

View Full Version : taking videos on the camera

rachCB
03-08-2007, 05:43 PM
i have a casio ex-s600 and when i take videos on it and upload them to the computer the sound doesnt follow the picture. my friend has an older casio version but she doesnt have his problem. is there a setting on the camera to fix this?

David Metsky
03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Rather then the problem being in the camera, it may very well be on your computer. It may simply have too slow a video card or too little memory to play the clips correctly. If you play the videos back on the camera are the picture and sound in sync?

rachCB
03-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Rather then the problem being in the camera, it may very well be on your computer. It may simply have too slow a video card or too little memory to play the clips correctly. If you play the videos back on the camera are the picture and sound in sync?

yes, they're in sync on the camera, but not when i put them on the computer.

douglasrivera
04-03-2007, 09:47 PM

Hi, well, I'm from Venezuela, just speak spanish but I try to write you something in english...

Maybe you can try to download some free video codecs for your computer like XP codec pack, Dvix, ffdshow, or if you preffer I can send you by e-mail the best codecs I've prefectly working with videos from Exilim cameras.
I hope that works for you too. :)

douglaspc@cantv.net

David Metsky
04-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Then the problem is on your computer. Shut down other applications when running the movies, and/or get more memory.

Have you tried to play the video on other computers?