PDA

View Full Version : What external flash can be use for EX-P600?

texasanthony
12-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Just got my EX-P600 today! Took some great shots. Now I'm looking to accessorize. Where can I go to get the external pc-sync flash? I've searched online but can seem to find what I need -- too many records with flash memory in them. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

ps. Steve Keller also mentioned something about an ac adapter for this camera. Where can I find that?

ronreal
10-05-2005, 07:24 PM
I bought the Canon WC-DC58N wide angle lens with the Casio LU-60A Conversion adaptor, and the built-in flash on the camera makes a shadow of the lens when you take a picture. I really need a nice (not too expensive) external pc-sync flash unit. Any recommendations?

Just got my EX-P600 today! Took some great shots. Now I'm looking to accessorize. Where can I go to get the external pc-sync flash? I've searched online but can seem to find what I need -- too many records with flash memory in them. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

ps. Steve Keller also mentioned something about an ac adapter for this camera. Where can I find that?