PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Please!

photolabgirl77
02-09-2007, 06:37 PM
A friend of mine has a Minolta Dimage Z10 camera. It needs to be reset. It will not stay powered on even with new fresh batteries. Do any of you know how to reset this camera (which buttons you hold down and for how long to reset it)? I have done numerous scearches and have found nothing. I have heard of there being ways to reset digital cameras in this way. Thank You for your help!

John_Reed
02-09-2007, 11:14 PM
A friend of mine has a Minolta Dimage Z10 camera. It needs to be reset. It will not stay powered on even with new fresh batteries. Do any of you know how to reset this camera (which buttons you hold down and for how long to reset it)? I have done numerous scearches and have found nothing. I have heard of there being ways to reset digital cameras in this way. Thank You for your help!That may or may not help, but give it a try, nothing to lose.

sjseto
02-09-2007, 11:15 PM
The manual for the Z10 is available in .pdf format here:

http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/manuals/digital_cameras/dimage-z/dimage_z10/D_Z10_E.pdf

Instructions for resetting various camera functions are on pages 90-91, although I'm not sure which one will solve your friend's problem.

If all else fails, he/she can try contacting Sony, who has taken over customer support for Konica Minolta camera products.

Stephanie